Outpatient Rehab Loveland, Ohio
Loveland, Ohio Opiate Rehab, Drug Rehab, and Detox Resources
The scenic city of Loveland, Ohio, is part of the greater Cincinnati area and home to many parks and trails. The residents of Loveland, in general, strive for overall health and wellness, but the city is not immune to drug addiction and alcoholism. As the state of Ohio has seen a sharp increase in the number of people addicted to opiate drugs in particular, so Loveland and the counties it is part of have seen more than their share of heroin and opiate addiction and overdose.
Hamilton County Opiate Overdose Statistics:
- Overdose deaths in Hamilton County jumped by 31 percent in 2017, to 529 deaths, up from 403 in 2016.
- Of the 529 overdose deaths investigated, 373 were opiate-related and 81 were cocaine-related deaths according to the Hamilton County Coroner.
Clermont County Drug Overdose Statistics:
- According to the Ohio Department of Health, Clermont ranked fourth in Ohio for overdose deaths, with an average of two deaths per week in 2016.
- The county was named fourth in the nation for heroin deaths between the years 2009 and 2013 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Numbers have fluctuated in the county – in 2000, Clermont had two reported unintentional drug poisoning deaths, but by 2010, that number was 49. By 2015, it was 105, and 78% of those were related to opiate drugs. In 2016, the number was back down to 96 overdose deaths.
Butler County Drug Overdose Statistics:
- More than half of Butler County’s 25 municipalities had at least one heroin/fentanyl overdose-related death in 2016.
- The county saw 192 total overdose deaths that year, and 153 of them were opiate overdoses.
- In 2017, the total number of overdose deaths increased to 232, with 190 of them being opiate-related.
The answer to the statistics above is to increase awareness for the problem and increase accessibility to treatment options. Northland Treatment Center offers convenient outpatient opiate rehab to those living in and around Loveland.
Outpatient Opiate Rehab
At Northland, our physicians conduct a complete assessment of new clients to determine their needs for treatment. Most cases of opiate addiction can be managed with outpatient therapy. This allows clients to live in the comfort of their own home, surrounded by supportive loved ones.
Clients travel to our facility for ongoing individual and group therapy, as well as family therapy sessions. By using a variety of therapy types, we provide clients with treatment that meets their individual needs.
Suboxone Detox Doctors and Centers in Loveland, Ohio
Opiate addiction is a powerful force, and detox is uncomfortable and challenging. However, with the advancement of medication-assisted detox and treatment, many individuals are now facing the opportunity to get clean and stay sober. With the help of medication like suboxone, recovering opiate addicts can now avoid the painful detox symptoms and instead focus their time and energy into treatment and rehab, where they learn how to manage the addiction and develop coping skills.
Loveland residents have access to suboxone clinics that provide basic medication-assisted detox:
The best way to provide help for someone with a drug or alcohol addiction is to connect them with a rehab program that is equipped to meet their needs. Northland Treatment Center is a valuable resource for residents of Loveland and the surrounding area. Northland offers a more intensive SIOP (Suboxone Intensive Outpatient Program) which uses medications like Suboxone to manage detox and treat opiate addiction. The SIOP phase lasts one to two weeks after detox and then you will transition to our IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) which is three times a week for 12 weeks. We have morning and evening options available. After IOP you will attend 52 weeks of aftercare which is a once per week group. If you present to us with a substance use issue other than opiates you will be placed directly into the IOP level of care. This Suboxone intensive outpatient program (SIOP) for opiate addiction recovery is covered 100% by Medicaid and as out of network by most insurance companies. What sets us apart is that we focus on therapy and treatment along with keeping the individual comfortable with medication for the best results. We take pride in the fact that our services are not offered as one-size-fits-all because we believe specialized treatment is the best way to offer long-term success.
Call Now For Outpatient Addiction Services Near Loveland, Ohio
- Overdose deaths in Hamilton County jumped by 31 percent in 2017, to 529 deaths, up from 403 in 2016. 373 of those deaths were opiate-related.
- Clermont County ranked fourth in Ohio for overdose deaths in 2016 and fourth in the nation for heroin deaths between 2009 and 2013. In 2015, Clermont County reported 105 overdose deaths, and 78% of those were related to opiate drugs.
- In 2016, Butler County saw 192 total overdose deaths, and 153 of them were opiate overdoses. In 2017, the total number of overdose deaths increased to 232, with 190 of them being opiate-related.
With the advancement of medication-assisted detox and treatment, many individuals are now facing the opportunity to get clean and stay sober.