Outpatient Rehab Milford, Ohio
Milford, Ohio Opiate Rehab, Drug Rehab, and Detox Resources
The state of Ohio has seen a rise in recent years in addiction and overdose deaths from drugs like heroin, fentanyl, and other opiates. As this type of drug abuse makes its way into suburbs and small towns, we all need to be alert and willing to ask for help.
Drug addiction is not bound by gender, demographics, or economic status. Communities that have become complacent to the problem run the risk of being caught off guard when the issue arrives in their neighborhoods. The best way to combat the growing problem of opiate addiction in inner cities, small towns, rural areas, and suburbs
Clermont County Drug Overdose Statistics:
- According to the Ohio Department of Health, Clermont County ranked fourth in Ohio for overdose deaths in 2016.
- The county was named fourth in the nation for heroin deaths between the years 2009 and 2013 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- In 2000, Clermont had two reported unintentional drug poisoning deaths.
- In 2010, the county reported 49 unintentional drug poisoning deaths.
- In 2015, the county reported 105 unintentional drug poisoning deaths according to the Clermont County Coroner.
- 78% of overdose deaths in the county are related to opiate drugs.
Hamilton County Opiate Overdose Statistics:
- Overdose deaths in Hamilton County jumped by 31 percent in 2017, to 529 deaths, up from 403 in 2016.
- Of the 529 overdose deaths investigated, 373 were opiate-related and 81 were cocaine-related deaths according to the Hamilton County Coroner.
Northland is an outpatient rehab center located right in Milford that provides hope to communities in the area. We specialize in opiate rehab that is assisted by medication like suboxone and enhanced by clinical therapy and counseling. We do more than hand out medication; we work with clients individually, in families, and in peer groups to address the cause of the addiction, to help clients develop skills to achieve sobriety and to provide support for relapse prevention.
Outpatient Opiate Rehab
Outpatient opiate rehab is an important step in the recovery process. During outpatient rehab, individuals can live in the comfort of their own home, and travel to their rehab facility for treatment during the day. Clients participate in one-on-one counseling sessions, group sessions, and family counseling sessions. Together, this multifaceted approach helps clients address issues that have been keeping them from achieving sobriety, and work to incorporate healthy thought patterns and behaviors into their everyday life.
Northland’s outpatient opiate rehab is effective because it is customized for each client. Those who enroll in our rehab program benefit from the experienced staff at Northland, the level of care we offer, and the long-term aftercare we provide for relapse prevention. Before a client leaves our facility, we ensure they are prepared for a life of sobriety by staying connected to our professionals and by enrolling in an alumni program and support group.
Suboxone Detox Doctors and Centers in Milford, Ohio
Suboxone clinics in or near Milford:
- Northland Outpatient Treatment
- Cincinnati East Suboxone Clinic
- Prime Health Group
- Dayton Medical Center
Northland provides the Milford community with extensive treatment options for full recovery from opiate addiction. Rather than simply handing out suboxone, our comprehensive program provides therapy and counseling along with medication for the best results. Northland offers a more intensive SIOP (Suboxone Intensive Outpatient Program) which uses medications like Suboxone to manage detox and treat opiate addiction. The SIOP phase lasts one to two weeks after detox and then you will transition to our IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) which is three times a week for 12 weeks. We have morning and evening options available. After IOP you will attend 52 weeks of aftercare which is a once per week group. If you present to us with a substance use issue other than opiates you will be placed directly into the IOP level of care. Our Suboxone intensive outpatient program (SIOP) is completely covered by Medicaid and is covered by most insurance companies as out of network.
Call Now To Experience The Best Outpatient Treatment In Milford, Ohio.
- Clermont ranked fourth in Ohio for overdose deaths in 2016
- The county was named fourth in the nation for heroin deaths between the years 2009 and 2013
- In 2000, Clermont had two reported unintentional drug poisoning deaths
- In 2010, the county reported 49 unintentional drug poisoning deaths
- In 2015, the county reported 105 unintentional drug poisoning deaths
- 78% of overdose deaths in the county are related to opiate drugs
- Overdose deaths in Hamilton County jumped by 31 percent in 2017, to 529 deaths, up from 403 in 2016
- Of the 529 overdose deaths investigated, 373 were opiate-related and 81 were cocaine-related deaths
We specialize in opiate rehab that is assisted by medication like suboxone and enhanced by clinical therapy and counseling. We are located in Milford Ohio.